Monday, February 11, 2013

Masters are back from camping? YAY!

A few days ago our owners went camping, (whatever that is), anyway they seemed to be gone for quite a long time, but we were okay because a man came in and fed us some lettuce. So now our owners are back, Hiccup (I don't like her) started wheeking the moment the door opened! Anyway they fed us A LOT of lettuce, we were very happy afterwards. On the same day my two most recent children (I am pregnant again.) were taken away to other owners, well I can tell you I WAS HAPPY, they keep fighting and it is just so annoying when you are caught in the middle of a fight. So now I think my favourite owner said "goodnight" which, from past experience, seems to mean that they off all the lights in the house and go somewhere for a couple of hours. So here I end our first post for the Daily Cavy, first I will tell you that posts will not be updated 'daily' just every few days or so. I will now shut down my CavyPad and go get to sleep.

Signed- Meatlug

No comments:

Post a Comment